Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Happenings





February has been an exciting month for us. We took two trips during my Winter Break this month and the girls and I enjoyed both very much :-) First we took a trip to the Georgia Aquarium with Aunt Erin and Aubrey Kay! Everyone had a fabulous time and we didn't even have any meltdowns...believe it or not! Seeing all the different aquatic animals was fascinating but the best part of all was seeing it through the little ones eyes. The amazement and excitement showed on each ones face and it made the experience so much more meaningful.
We also got to go with my mama (Nana) to see my Grandparents that live in Moultrie. It was so great to see my family that we only get to see about twice a year. Mama Johnson and Paw Paw showed us a great time as usual and we all enjoyed the homemade biscuits that only my grandma can make taste that good. I am also going to including a pic of the girls on Valentine's Day! It is actually snowing while I am writing this entry so hopefully I can get our snow pics up soon!!

1 comment: