Sunday, February 22, 2009

McKneely Moments Begins

After pondering on whether or not I would actually have time to keep up a blog...and decided that of course I do not...here I am doing it anyway. Why you ask? Well, a wise woman ( yeah, you Erin) once told me that if I would only start a blog my children could one day look back and say...oh yeah...we did that :-) Well, while I am not certain that this blog will provide my children with memories of their childhood, I am sure that it will provide my family and friends many opportunities to crack up at all of the mistakes I make on a daily basis as a parent ! It will also provide me a place to record all of the wonderful little moments that make being a mama the most fulfilling job on this Earth. That being said..here is my first blog entry. May it be the first of many to come.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I am so happy you decided to do this. I am sure that your family and friends will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete